Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Keep It Light

This week (so far) has truly reminded me of how crazy the real world can be. Between the meetings, projects, and running around, I'm lucky if I can find the time to eat some days. But I love my job, and every second of the madness.

Even people who love their jobs, such as myself, however, can become bogged down in the chaos. My how quickly that smile can turn upside down. Take this week, for example. Working for a retail giant means that Black Friday is especially crazy. Things come up, things go wrong, and everyone just wants to leave for some much-deserved R&R.

I'm lucky enough to work with a group of people who insist on keeping the morale up at all times - no matter how crazy the day is.

Below are some of the highlights that have been passed back and forth so far this week. After all, laughter is the best medicine!








Please ignore the cat theme. I work with a cat lover, so they always seem to work their way into our stress-relieving conversations.

Laughter truly is the best medicine.

Now get back to work!

SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment