Friday, November 9, 2012

High Five for Friday Link Up

Since I so enjoyed yesterday's link up (my first one, mind you), I figured that I would give another one a shot today! I found this link up through Hooah and Hiccups - this blogger is a link up party expert :) - and thought it looked like a fun one to kick-start my Friday!

Photobucket

My Five Things for the week...


Girls Night - Nothing can be more therapeutic than kicking back with your best girl friend and a glass of wine, and saying whatever is on your mind!


Holiday Weight-Gain Rebellion - Let's be honest, when it comes to eating on Thanksgiving Day, I certainly won't be counting calories. But I am certainly watching what I eat around the holidays and exercising like there's no tomorrow so I'm not busting out of my best ugly Christmas sweater!


Anniversary Time - Ok, time to get corny for a second, but I am certainly grateful for PG today! Two and a half years has flown, and I can't wait for the craziness that lies ahead!


Football - I've said it time and again, but I love this football-filled time of year, and am gearing up for some GREAT games this weekend!


Fall, Beautiful Fall - I'm lucky enough to live in a city with so much to see and do, but the Fall just seems to make everything more fabulous.

Happy Friday!

SJ

1 comment: