Saturday, November 24, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving! (via Twitter)

Hello bloggos and bloggees! I apologize for my absence, but I made a promise to myself that I would dedicate myself completely to my family during Thanksgiving (and, of course, Black Friday), so I had to take a slight blogging hiatus.

Words cannot describe the amazing Thanksgiving that I had (and am still having) with my family this year... but Tweets can! Here is a glimpse of my fabulous Thanksgiving via my Twitter account.

(Had to be up at 3am for my 530am flight!)

(Thank you, thank you!)

(Seriously, just because it's early doesn't mean people can't see you!) 



 (#sobfest)

  

(#ISurvivedWalmart2k12)


(Pats win!)

Overall, a tremendous holiday with my family, and I am fortunate enough to be able to be home through tomorrow afternoon! That being said, I must be off. Leftovers to eat, Christmas presents to buy, and football to watch. 

I hope you all had amazing Turkey Days, and I will follow up with details galore ASAP!

SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment