Tuesday, October 16, 2012

We Are the Champions

Given my brief hiatus from blogging due to weekend, activities, life, and so on, I have lots and lots that I should be writing about today.

But all I can manage to write today is this... This one is for you, Charcoal:

I've paid my dues (to Harrington) Time after time
I've done my sentence
But committed no crime
And bad mistakes
I've made a few (2 Dumb Things to be exact)
I've had my share of sand kicked in my face  (and mud)
But I've come through

We are the champions - my friends
And we'll keep on fighting - till the end
We are the champions -
We are the champions
No time for losers (Grey Team)
'Cause we are the champions - of the world 

I've taken my bows
And my curtain calls (or PBR showers - thanks Dank) 
You brought me fame and fortuen and everything that goes with it (and whatever prize we get from PSL)
I thank you all 

But it's been no bed of roses (still can't feel my toes)
No pleasure cruise 
I consider it a challenge before the whole human race (or all other PSL teams) 
And I ain't gonna lose

We are the champions - my friends
And we'll keep on fighting - till the end 
We are the champions 
We are the champions
No time for losers (Grey Team)
'Cause we are the champions - of the world (PSL Kickball League!)

Charcoal. Champs. PBRs in hand.

SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment