Friday, October 5, 2012

The Art of Doing Nothing

What do I want most in life? That's a lofty, lofty question with (at this point) no sort of solid answer.

What do I want right now? A lazy weekend. I swore that once the summer was over I would find myself inundated with free weekends with which to do what I please. Only, come the end of August I was looking out over a vast expanse of cold weather and nothing fun to look forward to - so I started to plan. Now, at the beginning of October I can confidently say that I have two free weekends until December. Did I go a little overboard? Just a little.

Here is how it happened...

Ahh, look at that. So much free time, with the only exception being the holidays.


Oh shoot, forgot about Homecoming, so I had to add that in there.


Oh yeah, I should probably spend some time with that man of mine.


Wait a sec - little brother is in college now, must go visit with my parents.

Done? Not quite yet.

Wouldn't be Fall without heading to a few football games.

Now, with family friends coming into town in November (yey!), I'm grasping at straws when it comes to free time... but I love it. I can't wait for every single activity I have planned, and for the ones that will just pop up along the way!

As for my totally free weekend lying ahead of me... well, I'm sure I'll find some way to fill it up!

SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment